Saturday, January 17, 2015

5 Reasons to Hire MLO



                              



1) I care about the outcome of your case.
If I don't believe I can give you a high probability of achieving your desired
outcome, I would prefer you hire someone else. When I meet with you, I will assist
you in analyzing your situation as though it were a chess game that has already
been half played.

 

 
            We will discuss options so that you can make the best next move for yourself given the position of the pieces. 
                If I am not suited to guiding you in that move, I wish you the best in finding someone
 who is best suited for you.


2) I care about your experience of the process.
I am committed to representation proceeding smoothly, so that you are
pleasantly surprised and delighted. At the end, I want you so say, "That wasn't
 nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be."

3) I care about value.
I want each and every client to feel that what they received from the
 representation was worth what was paid and more. I am not the
cheapest lawyer or the most expensive. I aim for the place where the benefit
to you is greatest. I first consider what you need and focus on that. Then I work
with you regarding payment. I would rather do work that makes a positive
difference in your life and be paid less, than be paid more and do something that
doesn't matter to you.

4) I care about protecting your rights.
 I strive for excellence and continue to learn everything I can, so that I can
stand resolute between you and whatever you are facing.








I am 6'5" tall and weigh over 300 pounds. You can think of me as the intellectual
equivalent of the guy in school who says to the bully, "If you want to pick on 
someone, you are going to have to get through me first."

5) I care about you.
Addressing your legal issues takes place within a larger context of
transformation from who you were to who you become after you have made the
best choices for yourself under your particular circumstances. I am privileged
to be part of the options and possibilities which open up to you having worked
through your legal issues, whether they involve obtaining a fresh start in
bankruptcy, divorce, planning the distribution of your estate, or administering
the estate of a loved one who has passed.




 14205 SE 36th St Ste 100
Bellevue, WA 98006-1553
www.mulvaneylawoffices.com
Phone: 425-649-1190
Fax: 425-223-3197

chris@mulvaneylawoffices.com
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment